The Old Stone Church was dedicated on February, 26th 1834.
It is a landmark in downtown Cleveland that sits on the northwest corner of Public Square.
Church leaders continue the long tradition of community involvement and spiritual leadership, and has become know as "a great Protestant worship and activity center, and a church for all people."
The Old Stone Church design is Vicorian Romanesque with a 600 seat sanctuary.
Visit the church website to learn more about services, and events